Sunday, April 10, 2016

Episode 65 - Modern Horror Afterthoughts

I puked a notable amount the morning that followed this episode. No lie. Was it because of the beverages I consumed or the movies that we discussed the night before? 

I will never be certain.

I kid 

but not really.


It has been a few weeks since we recorded this episode and I just cannot bring myself to force anything deeper than we covered. I enjoy drinking myself silly once a year or so on an episode and it usually is with movies that I dread talking about. This was no exception and hopefully the show was still enjoyable for you. Actually watching and covering the movies that we did left the April Fools joke most definitely on us. But hey we had fun!

Thanks (as always) for stopping in and giving us your ears. Until next time...

Beware the moon,
The Professor

No comments:

Post a Comment